Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
People pack the beach in Bournemouth and its called a major incident. People are rightly vilified for ignoring the rules. 5k plus dippers swarm around Anfield and they’re treated as cheeky scamps who have been waiting so long it’s ok to break the rules.
The point is people are not to be trusted in these circumstances - I cannot guarantee that I wouldn't be at the Etihad if we had just beat them to the league.

The authorities should have had this under control so that it couldn't have happened - of which the only I can think of being entirely sure would be to have scrapped the league........

Fuck - looks like someone about 60 - dressed in full kit???

Might be my eyes - but if so - what a ****

I was always OK with scousers - but in recent years I have come to understand more and more that they are just small-minded fuckwits
a grown fuckin man in full kit,not only that he probably has fuck all & no connection with the dippers & just 'chose' to follow them because they were good in the 70's...plastic as it gets & there's thousands of the fuckers like that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.