Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're paying him 60 grand a week and you don't win anything with players who don't want to play for your club.

These people bending over for some last hurrah from Leroy are pathetic. He's laughing all the way to his 20m euro signing bonus for Bayern having successfully driven his transfer fee down.

I really don't wish any ill on the lad, in fact I'm quite indifferent towards him now, but if anyone cannot see that the lad himself has been complicit in all this (no matter how small a part he played) then it's quite simply ludicrous.

No he doesn't have to ask, but why did he not ask to leave a club he doesn't want to be at if he really believes his career was going into stagnation. The only reason I won't wish him good luck is because of the odious club his representatives seem to have colluded with, although I wouldn't want our supporters treating him the way Liverpool treated Raheem.
Noooo! Don't twist the context. He has a 5 year contract at the club. He is fine fulfilling the contract. But he has no interest in re-uping for more years. So this is not about Wanting or not Wanting to be at a club. He is simply not interested in signy for any longer than his current contract stipulates.

It's like telling a person who signed a 5 year lease, why not ask to quit the lease after 3 years if you know you don't want to be here for an extra 5.

That makes no sense. He doesn't want out, he just doesn't want to continue after his contract is fulfilled.

Now if City wants to get rid of him before his contract is up, that's up to City.

There is no win with a player who wants to leave. We need to stop pretending there is.

Noooo! Don't twist the context. He has a 5 year contract at the club. He is fine fulfilling the contract. But he has no interest in re-uping for more years. So this is not about Wanting or not Wanting to be at a club. He is simply not interested in signy for any longer than his current contract stipulates.

It's like telling a person who signed a 5 year lease, why not ask to quit the lease after 3 years if you know you don't want to be here for an extra 5.

That makes no sense. He doesn't want out, he just doesn't want to continue after his contract is fulfilled.

Now if City wants to get rid of him before his contract is up, that's up to City.

There is no win with a player who wants to leave. We need to stop pretending there is.

He doesn't want out, he just wants to leave?? Now what? ;)

He HAS to fulfill his contract. If he's "fine fulfilling" is your own speculation. No quotes available.

If you were right, he could say he won't leave the club he loves so much before the last day of his running contract and nobody would talk about him leaving us window after window.

He wants to join Bayern and not since today and I hope he finally does. Face the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.