Chelsea (a) post-match thread

Yes it does pretty much every game he and rodri have started we have lost

And the ones we have won?

No disrespect fella, but the 2 greatest managers on the planet would disagree with your thought train.

So would his trophy cabinet.

Still pissed off that as soon as the final whistle went some City players were smiling and laughing and joking with Chelsea players.

Only Walker looked like he was disappointed and pissed off.

Bernardo best position is on the right that’s where he has had all his best games and Pep was right putting him there he knows.

And the ones we have won?

No disrespect fella, but the 2 greatest managers on the planet would disagree with your thought train.

So would his trophy cabinet.
Check the midfield pairing in all our defeats this season, its no coincidence

Chelsea fan very much here in peace.

Had there been any chance that you winning last night would have put pressure on Liverpool then perhaps my feelings may have been different but at this point in time our focus rightly has to be all about us so as you will no doubt appreciate I am delighted with the three points.

I despise Liverpool with a passion the city, the stadium but above all the supporters. But it would be churlish to not acknowledge how good they are and congratulate them on what is a remarkable season.

The three games in such a short period clearly hurt you but what was key was travelling to London without the normal sort of preparations that top footballers have become used to.Add to that the baking temperatures and of course the pace of the game.

Again it would be churlish not to acknowledge the quality of your play but from a Chelsea perspective I thought we did well and whilst I cant believe that Sterling or Mahrez didn’t score the same could very much be said for Mount and Walkers clearance off the line shouldn’t be forgotten.

Your team and squad has been something else the quality of your play over the last few years has been breathtaking but the loss of Kompany hasn’t been addressed and when you look at the ages of some of your stalwarts you do wonder at which point the powers that be at your club start the massive squad overhaul that will be needed.

Thats not a criticism it’s just reality age waits for no man and all that.That said Foden looks to have been managed incredibly well and is a rare talent so losing Silva probably won’t be felt the same as the impact losing Kompany has had on you.

The reason I linked the above post was just to make the point that at this point in time Chelsea are still in this seasons CL and yes I know that we are 3-0 down in the tie with Bayern but as we all know anything can happen in football.I thought it ironic that the poster rightly levelled criticism at BT but made the same error themselves

Be safe and best wishes going forward.

great post matey and respect

yeah its been a funny season in all ? and 2019/2020 season will be written into the record books as liverpool champions and you can not take it away from them. manchester city have been poor in the premier league haha well if finishing 2nd is poor. but our lack of options at the back with laporte injury and playing fernandinho there ? well lets say other teams targeted him as the weak link and rightly so

the top 5 teams have to build to catch liverpool next season and chelsea will be the one to watch out for. you are 2 or 3 players of being champions again and i mean that. a striker and a good centre back and a bit of luck and your there

as for champions league this season and you turning it around in munich ? well lets say your right you are still in it and anything can happen. but you know your onions matey ? sorry celery hahaha. your out and just playing for pride but i wish you well

At the moment we are far too pedestrian, it showed how devastating we can be when we play at pace, when Sterling nearly scored. The rest of the game we are just far too slow allowing the other team to regroup, I hate comparing is to the dippers but the speed they move the ball they are devastating, the transition is what gets teams on the hop. We have the ability to play both types of game unlike them, slow build up and fast be we hardly use the latter for some reason.
We definitely need a defensive coach, Mendy looked like an amateur last night, I’d have Zinchenko over him there anyway personally. We need to get a centre forward and centre half as priority, the false 9 does not work, there is no focal point for the team, Sterling was completely wasted last night, nobody seemed to know where to play.
It will between us and them twats again next year and hopefully every team will play their cup final against them like we’ve had the past 3 seasons, Chelsea have strengthened and I see them pushing on in the next few seasons, the rags I’m nit worried about whilst Oles at the wheel.
Not sure we'll be in the race next season, too much freshening up of the squad required for that. But top four shouldn't be an issue, providing we stay clear of a ban.

Pep aside, no one is mate lol.

Cant help but like and want Lampard to succeed as he is one of footballs nice guys imo.

Fernandinho in his prime would have been a perfect partner for Rhodri.

I'm buzzing at the fact that Lampard looks like he'll manage to secure CL football. Part of me was a little afraid Roman would get itchy fingers again if the team fell below top 4, despite having no new players, plus losing one of our best players of all time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.