The very best of William Shakespeare

I don't think I've ever read any of his that aren't great. One of my favourite authors :-) Just ordered a used copy from Amazon for 9p ;-) Thanks again.

I have all his books. His handling of Shakespeare's life and all the myths and rumours is one of the best regarding old Will. His Brief History off Everything is also a seminal piece of scholarly writing. 9p? You jammy bastard. :)

I don't think I've ever read any of his that aren't great. One of my favourite authors :-) Just ordered a used copy from Amazon for 9p ;-) Thanks again.
A bargain (although depends on what they mean by used) but seriously, what kind of person sells a book for 9 pence online. Just give it to a charity shop.

A bargain (although depends on what they mean by used) but seriously, what kind of person sells a book for 9 pence online. Just give it to a charity shop.

They just charge you extra for the postage. Looks like about £3. Still cheap but not the 99p it would be in a charity shop. If you can find it of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.