Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a bunch of insufferable wankers and that's putting it mildly. If you dare to venture onto Twitter they are even jumping on sky clips of Pep congratulating them and spouting bile. Horrible bastards in defeat and victory they are despised by the majority of match going fan's in this country at least. Like the rags the media love them and spin this romantic aura and myth around them, those of us in the real world know the truth. ..vermin.

Just heard the mayor of liverpool say that this would of happen at City , utd Chelsea or anywhere. I disagree not all fans behave like them.
I heard that, from that failed anorexic of a mayor, and yes, not everyone
is the same as these phlegm hawking, candle waving, self entitled, thieving,
doley, victim mongers.
The biggest problem everyone has with them, is now this crisis is easing, we'll
be hearing them in the pubs and on the streets giving an eternal rendition
of that mawkish shite you'll never work again, and hearing about it on a loop
for bastard months on end.

Would like to thank Pep for sending out a team to do no more than draw last night. PEP "Have a kick around boys, bigger fish to fry, whatever you do don't get 3 points.
Remember how frustrating it was when we won sitting on the couch, then compare to our big winning days.
Only way to spoil the party is to not win at all costs.
Now get out there and don't let me down, we'll show them who's best next Thursday"
Thanks Pep, just imagine if they scored to win it, on loop forever, legendary status for ever.
Don't worry if Carlsberg did "winning the Premier League" this would be the worse case scenario.

After some sleep, and a few messages off scouse acquaintances, I have had time to reconsider my magnanimity and would like to convey this new message to any lurking Liverpool supporters:

**** off you ****ing ***** hypocritical, *****-spewing, ****whit, piss-drinking, automaton, irresponsible ****s
Can I second your motion?

Shame we couldn't piss on their party last night, would have been nice knowing they have had to box up all those fucking t-shirts for at least one more week.

After some sleep, and a few messages off scouse acquaintances, I have had time to reconsider my magnanimity and would like to convey this new message to any lurking Liverpool supporters:

**** off you ****ing ***** hypocritical, *****-spewing, ****whit, piss-drinking, automaton, irresponsible ****s

I think our players should give the bestest team ever a guard of honour. Livarpool should enter the pitch on a coach. Not surr what could be done to congratulate the properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.