Who can replace Leroy Sane?

If he could develop consistency in his game he'd be fucking colossal.

Not really a Pep player though imo.
Agreed...but as Pep is so rigid in his beliefs, others would say no plan B, then having an ace card like Traore could be a master stroke, he wouldn’t have to change the set up to suit him, just make allowances for his unpredictability (I know I know) this is Pep & no quarter is given

He is just a shit Balotelli as far as his antics go, imo.

Yeah... at least Balotelli was also just a kid and obviously had a lot of personal issues to explain his antics away. And Balotelli was actually funny but he was a damn good player on his day too

Yeah... at least Balotelli was also just a kid and obviously had a lot of personal issues to explain his antics away. And Balotelli was actually funny but he was a damn good player on his day too

Mario's antics, while may have been self serving, didn't appear to be that way. I am sure he enjoyed the attention though. His showing the badge to the rag supporters and winking at Ferdinand during the FA Cup semi-final was pure gold. And the Why Always Me in the 6-1 match. The lad seemed to "get it" and thoroughly enjoyed winding up the rags and their supporters.

I've heard anecdotally that he is a pretty altruistic guy as well. In any case, like some of our recent players he seems to have genuine love for City.

Mario's antics, while may have been self serving, didn't appear to be that way. I am sure he enjoyed the attention though. His showing the badge to the rag supporters and winking at Ferdinand during the FA Cup semi-final was pure gold. And the Why Always Me in the 6-1 match. The lad seemed to "get it" and thoroughly enjoyed winding up the rags and their supporters.

I've heard anecdotally that he is a pretty altruistic guy as well. In any case, like some of our recent players he seems to have genuine love for City.

Yeah Mario loved and still loves this club. Top bert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.