Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason behind why the media have gone overboard according to liverpools fans is because it's the first time in 30 years so it's almost the curiosity value. Now I wonder what response we'll get if we win the CL for the first time

The reason behind why the media have gone overboard according to liverpools fans is because it's the first time in 30 years so it's almost the curiosity value. Now I wonder what response we'll get if we win the CL for the first time
Yeah with that Defence Madrid is gonna kick us out.

85fe5de3-1353-46c8-9246-d3794c5a2e5b-jpeg.92175

I was a little emotional last night but I was made to realise how insignificant my feelings are today.. SWMBO has Lymphoma and she was tearful today and when I asked why she said “ I wasn’t sure I’d live to see Liverpool win the league”... quite a humbling comment which made me realise it’s not always about me

Still pissed off with the squad changes and therefore the result last night but this made me see the bigger picture

This quote made me laugh from a forum I was banned from for speaking about liverpool fans passed history. Funny thing I must have seen City on The Big Match or MOTD, but I couldnt tell you what game it was or even remember it. But I could tell you my 'first match' was City v Sheffield United 1973 Grand Stand Seat 80p

They call us plastic lol

The quote reads....ps he doesnt mention ever going to a live match !

"The first Liverpool match I ever saw was against Arsenal. 1971 FA Cup Final on tv."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.