Last Film You Saw

We bought a DVD player from Argos during lockdown to go in the bedroom and bought a collection of 750 DVD's from a seller for £25, there are loads and loads of classics in the collection and box sets.

Forget the new stuff coming out I have loads to watch for years to come :)

We bought a DVD player from Argos during lockdown to go in the bedroom and bought a collection of 750 DVD's from a seller for £25, there are loads and loads of classics in the collection and box sets.

Forget the new stuff coming out I have loads to watch for years to come :)

Nudge nudge wink wink. The old DVD in the bedroom trick.

“Come on love, I’ve just bought 750 DVD’s to watch and the first is an innocent tale of a woman named Deborah who goes on an adventure in Dallas”

Nudge nudge wink wink. The old DVD in the bedroom trick.

“Come on love, I’ve just bought 750 DVD’s to watch and the first is an innocent tale of a woman named Deborah who goes on an adventure in Dallas”

There's a double copy of the class of 92 in the collection, they went straight in the bin though. The only risky ones in the collection are a few workout videos mainly from Coronation Street mingers. These days it takes a bit more than that to get the old engine fired up bud :)

The Clan
About an Argentinian mafia family
I also enjoyed a film which I think may have been called Intouchable . It was a french film about a black man with a criminal record looking after a quadraplegic.

There's a double copy of the class of 92 in the collection, they went straight in the bin though. The only risky ones in the collection are a few workout videos mainly from Coronation Street mingers. These days it takes a bit more than that to get the old engine fired up bud :)
Helen Worth, naked, Hamster wheel, that one ?

Just had to sit through the utter Shite that is Eurovision on Netfix, Two things spring to mind.

1. Is there fuck all that Will Ferrel won't do if the money is right?
2. Does Pierse Brosnan have it written into his contact that there has to be an Abba song in his movies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.