Dieting

5 weeks into lockdown, I weighed in at 16 stone. The drinking and eating crisps, biscuits was getting out of hand, so I decided to make some significant lifestyle changes.

I got myself a Fitbit, started jogging and walking and pretty much knocked the ale and snacks on the head.

Weighed myself today...14 stone 5 lbs!!! Looking and feeling so much better about myself. My aim is to get down to 14 stone by August.

Definitely recommend getting a Fitbit to anyone who wants to shift a bit of timber.

I'm 80kg or 12 stone 6lb.
Nearly 5' 10".
I went for annual blood tests couple of weeks ago. My LFT (liver function test) was high, so doctor sent me for an ultrasound. Turns out theres fat affecting my liver so she told me I have to lose 5 kg, about 10lbs.
I'm on a diet.
No food from 7pm in the evening till midday next day.
Some fruit in a dish with Greek plain yoghurt at midday ish.
Vegetables and fish or salad and egg/cheese or soup at around 6ish.
No booze, just tea, coffee with skim milk.
I've lost 4kg or 9lb in 2 weeks so far, but its bloody hard.
Go to bed hungry every night :(
Another week to go.
Anybody else dieting ?

12 and a half stone isn't fat nowadays is it?

5 weeks into lockdown, I weighed in at 16 stone. The drinking and eating crisps, biscuits was getting out of hand, so I decided to make some significant lifestyle changes.

I got myself a Fitbit, started jogging and walking and pretty much knocked the ale and snacks on the head.

Weighed myself today...14 stone 5 lbs!!! Looking and feeling so much better about myself. My aim is to get down to 14 stone by August.

Definitely recommend getting a Fitbit to anyone who wants to shift a bit of timber.
Well done blue.

Not too long ago a Fitbit meant someone pulled in a night club and sexercise kept the weight down.

I am at a loss with the dynamics of my body. The keto saw me scrape in at sub 15 stone and then all hell broke through with the Covid shenanigans. I weighed in last week on my digitals and I knew I was in proper trouble. I gingerly stepped on the scales slowly as if that may save a pound and took an age to read the numbers. Oh my days and nights you lying Wilko bastards. It said I was 17 stone 2 so I got off and imagined it was just water . So I cut back last week but was still having a gin and low tonic but I had knocked breakfast on the head by getting up at 12.30 and things were progressing well.

Anyway last night I had the proper shits and used a full roll in half an hour after the footie had finished and if I had measured the liquid it would have been say two litres. So this morning I knew I was on a winner so weighed in and yet it said I was 17 .5.. so I have fooked them off in the bin and ordered some new accurate ones. My plan is thus. No breakfast so as to starve the pulp and adipose until dinner time...then a small dinner thus saving the kcals for the 19:00 evening meal.. Drink only every other day and only g and low cal t ...I hope my plan will see me at a mouth watering 15 stones by the end of August for when my new DFS suite arrives frolm China ehh.

Last edited:
I am at a loss with the dynamics of my body. The keto saw me scrape in at sub 15 stone and then all hell broke through with the Covid shenanigans. I weighed in last week on my digitals and I knew I was in proper trouble. I gingerly stepped on the scales slowly as if that may save a pound and took an age to read the numbers. Oh my days and nights you lying Wilko bastards. It said I was 17 stone 2 so I got off and imagined it was just water . So I cut back last week but was still having a gin and low tonic but I had knocked breakfast on the head by getting up at 12.30 and things were progressing well.

Anyway last night I had the proper shits and used a full roll in half an hour after the footie had finished and if I had measured the liquid it would have been say two litres. So this morning I knew I was on a winner winner chicken dinner so weighed in and yet it said I was 17 .5.. so I have fooked them off in the bin and ordered some new ones. My plan is thus. No breakfast so as to starve the pulp and adipose until dinner time...then a small dinner thus saving the kcals for the 19:00 evening meal.. Drink only every other day and only g and low cal t ...I hope my plan will see me at a mouth watering 15 stones by the end of August for when my new DFS suite arrives frolm Chimna ehh.
I feel your pain T ,i have got proper fat on carbs since wembley,the getting off them into keto takes nerves of steel,i will if you will..

I feel your pain T ,i have got proper fat on carbs since wembley,the getting off them into keto takes nerves of steel,i will if you will..

It's a hell of a journey blud. You open the cupboard door and look around and there is the square root of nothing that you can eat. All you can scoff is eggs, chicken, eggs, burgers, bacon, eggs, cheese more cheese and egg and then you drop down to your knees in utter abandonment and shout out to the sky for nourishment ! The other half said if you can eat like that why can not just eat a low calorie sensible diet.

Anyway last night I had the proper shits and used a full roll in half an hour after the footie had finished and if I had measured the liquid it would have been say two litres. So this morning I knew I was on a winner so weighed in and yet it said I was 17 .5.. so I have fooked them off in the bin and ordered some new accurate ones. My plan is thus. No breakfast so as to starve the pulp and adipose until dinner time...then a small dinner thus saving the kcals for the 19:00 evening meal.. Drink only every other day and only g and low cal t ...I hope my plan will see me at a mouth watering 15 stones by the end of August for when my new DFS suite arrives frolm China ehh.
Those cheap Chinese reject Wilko scales you bought off Todmordan market are only fit for weighing Chinese jockeys Bob. Try weighing yourself on two sets of scales mate, you'll feel better; ) And leave those Cadburys mini rolls alone!

Its a drug and If I was left alone with a cheese cake then I would have no option but to nail the fooking lot. Carbohydrate poisoning would be a more than apt terminology. Sometimes I may kid myself by buying in extra tub of ice cream as its only 90 kcal a scoop but when I have been on an ale session and my resolve is at it's lowest ebb I then go into the kitchen and make an ice cream cornet and put on one blob. Then I stick on another blob and then my eyes go hpnotic like that snake off the jungle book and and so I whack on another for good luck and before I know it I need a crane and jib to carry the 7 portion cornet into the front room .. The next morning the guilt creeps in along with the nashing of the teeth and self flagellation of wobbly body parts that should have known better. Its like heroin and magic mushrooms and billie whizz and is a dreadful addiction that is difficult to shake off. I would find it very difficult to just eat one jaffa cake without nailing the full packet.

But what help do we get from society in general compared to other addictions.. A lot of flak for sure and treated unfairly because does not everyone has an addiction be it ale football women or food. Thank god for Fat Fighters!

Last edited:
It's a hell of a journey blud. You open the cupboard door and look around and there is the square root of nothing that you can eat. All you can scoff is eggs, chicken, eggs, burgers, bacon, eggs, cheese more cheese and egg and then you drop down to your knees in utter abandonment and shout out to the sky for nourishment ! The other half said if you can eat like that why can not just eat a low calorie sensible diet.
I can't even eat those! Veggie keto is hell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.