Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I'm hoping they leave the renewal date till September I'm 65 on the 30th of August so it might save me about £450
Sorry mate but I don't think a different renewal date will help you, the cut off date to get a concession price is 1st August every year regardless of the renewal period.

Sorry mate but I don't think a different renewal date will help you, the cut off date to get a concession price is 1st August every year regardless of the renewal period.
i know but when someone from City phoned me up a couple of months ago to ask how I was doing and if I had any questions regarding tickets and renewals he said the club may change it if the season doesn't start until September /October, he's probably talking bollocks but fingers crossed

Anybody else still waiting for a refund? Cheers

Yes mate. One is out Supporters Club season card and the other is my mate’s wife. It might be that the names on the season cards is different to the bank details City have and maybe this is delaying things.

Yes mate. One is out Supporters Club season card and the other is my mate’s wife. It might be that the names on the season cards is different to the bank details City have and maybe this is delaying things.

I had several in different names all land in the same bank on 24/6.

Mad that In another world our first payments for 20/21 would of been going out this week but here we are still playing competitive games and some people still don’t have their refunds.

Just the car park refund for me now. Match tickets done a while ago and season cards this past week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.