Dieting

Just weighed myself. 190lbs or 13 1/2 stone in your caveman weighing devices.
I'm 6' tall and built like a tall chicken. Pretty sure your not fat nimrod.

No food from 7pm in the evening till midday next day.

So, IF?

In real terms though, it's calories in vs calories out. They should have been able to advise you of your requirements for how many calories you need on an average day, and how to eat in a way that you are satiated, but under your 'target' by between 100-500 depending on how fast you need to lose the fat

Also if you're going to bed every night being uncomfortably hungry you're probably not eating enough. Unless it's water weight 4kg in two weeks is a lot, especially given that your starting weight isn't particularly high.

I'm 80kg or 12 stone 6lb.
Nearly 5' 10".
I went for annual blood tests couple of weeks ago. My LFT (liver function test) was high, so doctor sent me for an ultrasound. Turns out theres fat affecting my liver so she told me I have to lose 5 kg, about 10lbs.
I'm on a diet.
No food from 7pm in the evening till midday next day.
Some fruit in a dish with Greek plain yoghurt at midday ish.
Vegetables and fish or salad and egg/cheese or soup at around 6ish.
No booze, just tea, coffee with skim milk.
I've lost 4kg or 9lb in 2 weeks so far, but its bloody hard.
Go to bed hungry every night :(
Another week to go.
Anybody else dieting ?

your’e not fat, you’re Probably just a raging pisshead ;-)

Get your head away from dieting. It's just a new lifestyle. Yiu gave been given medical advice to lose weight or your liver could deteriorate. Dieting never works unless people change eating and drinking habits to be the new norm, not a few weeks cutting down on Mars Bars. You will feel better in no time. Maybe a few walks too wouldn't do you any harm. Goid luck you fat ****.
Hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.