Kalidou Koulibaly

Alaba doesn't fancy it apparently, even with Bayern proposing it.

City have been open to it. Still think there might be some talking round.

Havertz is the other one we would love to do.

Koulibaly, Havertz and Alaba would be the stuff of legend.
Add Haseem Aoure to that list we are set..

We should still buy that fella

Would like that to happen but I can’t see it. Plus, if another club comes in for him, I doubt City would bat an eyelid as they may not see him as an option. More so if Gundy stays and Ferna is moved back to midfield (assuming CAS case is positive and a CB is bought).

For all I know, Dinho may never play in the midfield till he leaves City. Nonetheless, echoing what you’ve said, ‘we should still buy the fella’.

Maybe I’m living in a parallel universe but we can sign every CB in the world including peak Maldini, but if we don’t address the lack of mobility in front of them we are wasting our money.

One league defeat every four games since Fernandinho left our midfield.
We won 14 games in a row last season with Gundogan in DM. It was not only a winning run but defensively we were immense during this period, barely conceding. I like Gundogan but he's hardly the most mobile. It was around this period Kompany started featuring more frequently.

I'd argue it's the lack of a super solid defence (primarily due to issues at CB) that's caused difficulties for our DMs, not the other way around. We had similar problems in DM during 16/17 which was remedied going into 17/18 by improving our FB and GK situation at the time.

Why do fans worry about how much we spend if City think it's worth it they will do it simple
PSG the only daft fuckers who will pay €90m & €250.000 a week for soon to be 29 year old, saying that it's only a piss poor Sunday League so its piece of piss for his last 4 years, if UTD had any spending money & in Champs League then they would splash out although he wouldnt come & play in England

Good question. Why do you worry that much about what Koulibaly would cost ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.