Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a proven premier league player who in my opinion is a better left back then anything we have. Much more solid defensively and can get forward.

mendy isn’t good enough and zinchenko isn’t a left back - he’s done ok

He’s a proven premier league player who in my opinion is a better left back then anything we have. Much more solid defensively and can get forward.

I agree, but he isn’t worth the £80m it would take. He’s a decent left back but nothing special.

Can`t understand why we never went in for the lad from Hull,Robertson was his name.Wonder what happened to him.Cracking game he had for them when we played them in the cup.

Because he plays for Hull, not a fancy team.

When our scouts/management decide to shop, they go to the Harrods not local shops.

All credit to Mahrez for ripping him apart but that wasn’t the only time Chilwell has been exposed as a weakling in Leicester’s defence. He has as much pace as Zinchenko and would be consistently torn apart by anyone who can outrun him. He is not even better in attack than Mendy. Chilwell simply does not tick the boxes for what we would need in a LB. I haven’t even mentioned his price tag.

Scored a fantastic goal last week but defensively he’s no better than any of our current options at left back.

We should be trying to involve Davies or Alaba in the prospective deal with Bayern for Sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.