Players who might improve us

Being linked with the winger mcneil from burnley always thought he looked decent.
He's a very good player, unfortunately doesn't get used to the best of his ability due to the Burnley style of play. I think he'd be a brilliant option for us, just something different to the wingers we have because he's naturally left sided and left footed. He does style his game on Giggs and Beckham according to mates who know him personally because he's a rag but I do know we have registered an interest, doesn't sound particularly strong though, so presume he's 2/3/4 choice or something on the list potentially.

If Dwight McNeil wasn't a rag, or isn't any more, then I'd get him signed. He offers a lot of what Sane does, minus the raw searing pace and flair. But his work ethic is great and his delivery from the left wing is brilliant. He could play left wing back too I'm pretty sure. He's only 20.

Controversial opinion but I'd try and keep Sané for the remainder of his contract. We could still bring in someone else, but Sané's pace in a left footed winger is going to be hard to replace.

Slightly surprised we've not been more linked with Telles from Porto. Fast attacking full back, may suit our system, one year left on his deal. Can also play wing back if we went with a back three.

If psg renew Kurzawa as is now being reported, then that's one less elite club in the hunt for a left back.

Thoughts on Tagliafico from Ajax? Looks like he's going to move this Summer, looks a very good LB from what I've seen.

Quick, good going forward and seems sound defensively.

The last Argentinian FB we had didn't do a bad job.

Thoughts on Tagliafico from Ajax? Looks like he's going to move this Summer, looks a very good LB from what I've seen.

Quick, good going forward and seems sound defensively.

The last Argentinian FB we had didn't do a bad job.

You have to be careful buying out of the Dutch league, it is a fast very skillful league, but it is also a very young soft league, you have to wonder why someone of that age is there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.