Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many do you think will turn up at The Etihad?

too busy wrapping flags round the dixie dean statue at goodison or firing fireworks at the liver building. why would they go to a stadium where they are playing. more likely they will go old trafford i reckon. mind you they might trash your city centre and smash a few coaches. and to think SOS had the audacity to question how they would behave if they won the title. they have no self awareness at all. special dispensation FC

Showing yet again why their club has a history of shitty things happening when they are involved. No doubt not their fault yet again but we all know the reality of it. Scum doesn’t even begin to describe it.

Cant wait for Spirit of Shankly or the club explaining this behaviour away after their comments about no evidence their fans would behave as was always expected by everyone else.

There's something very odd about that lot. Not once when we've won something, and our wait for it was longer than theirs remember, have I felt like celebrating by causing damage to things, creating fires and explosions. Beer yes, dancing guilty, being horribly nice to people for weeks afterwards sure.

I know I'm not alone because I haven never seen any other city fans behave that way. Or United fans to be honest when they won the league last - celebrate around Piccadilly before the last train south yes, but actually damage the city they supposedly worship? There's aggro around derby day sure, I remember some of them nobs setting fire to the city store on market street when it was there, but that's what you'd call pockets of idiots. With Liverpool they seem to have several thousand of there idiots ready to turn up at a moment's notice.

Appreciate this lockdown has been frustrating, but their behavior has truly shown them to be feral time after time. It's gone beyond celebrating now and is all about how much they can get away with. Well I hope it costs them a parade, whilst this Liverpool team may deserve the title despite the VAR controversies and smugness from top to bottom, their fans certainly don't.

Who on earth thinks about celebrating a European trip or a title win by causing damage and harm? Them plebs, that's who, that's their true history.

Last edited:
I have been keeping an eye on the forum I was banned from for speaking about liverpool fans passed behaviour. Are you sure all of what you have said happen ? Did the dippers really leave a mess outside Anfield ? Did the dippers really fire fireworks at the liver building ?

The reason I ask is because here is a quote from a lady who lives in liverpool with her liverpool supporting family and help get in banned from the forum. She doesnt seem to have seen misbehaviour if anything she seems proud ! her quote is.....

"Liverpool supporters have partied the night away outside Anfield stadium on Thursday night,then last night,down on the waterfront."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.