Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Lawrenson...

"We were broadcasting from Chapel Street in the centre of Liverpool rather than using our studio next to Anfield and, when I finally left and headed for bed, the streets of the city were littered with fallen bodies sleeping off what was one heck of a party.

It was typical of Liverpool fans really - they always know how to celebrate...."

Their feral behaviour is a badge of honour for them. They actually celebrate it.

Robertson "“We are champions, and we are champions by a country mile this season... and we deserve it."

I don't recall any of our players coming out with something like that.

I think we all know the answer to that one.

It's not right that the press/media are so scared of LFC it's a bloody joke ex liverpool players employed in the press/media can gob on little girls and keep their jobs, lfc fans can behave without any come back. Merseyside police must be the worst in the country. I was banned from another forum for mention it. It seems LFC are able to cover up everything from forums to the police. Even if there is a huge spike in the virus in liverpool they wont get the blame.

a7e945ce5495bb3c394ddce10d024e32.jpg

It's not right that the press/media are so scared of LFC it's a bloody joke ex liverpool players employed in the press/media can gob on little girls and keep their jobs, lfc fans can behave without any come back. Merseyside police must be the worst in the country. I was banned from another forum for mention it. It seems LFC are able to cover up everything from forums to the police. Even if there is a huge spike in the virus in liverpool they wont get the blame.
Just lifted this from the BBC in reference to the Mayor;

'In April, Mr Anderson said he feared restarting the Premier League would lead to a "farcical" situation with fans congregating outside Anfield.

The club said at the time that they were "disappointed" by the mayor's comments, while supporters group Spirit of Shankly called on him to retract his statement, adding that there was "no evidence to support the mayor's perception that supporters will break any lockdown regulations".'

Both Liverpool FC and Spirit of Shankly have been approached for comment.

For safety reasons please can I suggest that no-one holds their breath on this one.

I wonder how quickly they both managed to release a statement denouncing the Mayor's comments.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.