Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddock is just a liar isn't he? What does he mean by sub-class. Most football fans are decent people (including most Liverpool fans) but there is a sub-class of feral thugs within their support and if LFC had any class it would root them out instead of lauding them. Where have Merseyside Police gone? They have gone missing again just like with the coach attack.
I think he’s saying it wasn’t their fault

Fucking hell...

David Maddock should just a admit that he's not The Mirror's Northern Football correspondent, he's a Liverpool FC mouthpiece.

"In the football world of nation-state owners and oligarch billionaires, Liverpool have a slight sense of the underdog, even if they have still spent millions."

According to sky news

"a minorty of Liverpool fans descended to Liverpool City Centre last night"

"Merseyside Police were unable to confirm bottles had been thrown and arrests made"

Operation "Brushunderthecarpet" has begun
8e1e9559c7977bc28a05083dbc7db6c6.jpg

Until media outlets starts putting the blame on their fans its going to get worse everytime they win something. Setting Liverbuildings on fire due blue lights is pretty tame for them.

Whats proper wound me up is the little scumbags taking a picture outside goodison standing on peoples rememberance wreaths. This will be of course get missed by the Red Echo.

Also the perfect clear image of the lads face with the firework will not be enough for Merseyside police.

According to sky news

"Merseyside Police were unable to confirm bottles had been thrown and arrests made"

I remember from the first night one of the stories said the majority were wearing masks and social distancing, not one in sight on that photo as far as I can tell!

According to sky news

The really sad thing is, a good few of the people in that photo will be burying someone they know in the next 6 to 8 weeks.

According to sky news

If you look closely you can see the hand sanitising stations being constantly used and some twat from the Sun, probably a Chelsea skinhead has airbrushed the masks off everyone to paint them in a poor light.

The media would have you believe that Liverpool winning the title is this never been seen before achievement we should all marvel at. I don’t remember this hysteria when Guardiola dragged us to the title last year and adding two domestic trophies to it, or the season before that?

We did get hysteria last year but it was the negative kind. Sportswashing, dodgy Arab regimes, that journo asking Pep if he'd taken bungs and criticism for beating Watford 6 nil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.