Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social distancing , this was last night this bunt should be no where near our players/stadium for the Liverpool game , remember
c13b1cf638f749f4017072618a6a9116.jpg
all the shite Kyle got of sky sports for visiting his family, rant over .
I am surprised nobody mentioned the "T" Shirt. Using an image of the "Last Super" to portray what looks like Scouse players/fans should surely offend the good religious people of Murkyside. What will his paymasters at Sky have to say about that, the bloke is a complete and utter TWAT.

I am surprised nobody mentioned the "T" Shirt. Using an image of the "Last Super" to portray what looks like Scouse players/fans should surely offend the good religious people of Murkyside. What will his paymasters at Sky have to say about that, the bloke is a complete and utter TWAT.
Super what? Man?
Group?
Car?
Intendent?
califragilisticexpialidocious?

I actually text one of my staff yesterday to say congratulations, he sent me loads of pics of Anfield after our game. I replied saying "there the same people saying you don't need your games at neutral venues because you won't ignore social distance" , he replied "it was all the Everton fans trying to get us in shit" ........ Typical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.