Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of friends who are Liverpool fans and over the last day or so have said they are ashamed of what these groups of fans are doing, has everyone seen the titts who drove to old Trafford to celebrate?

I posted before but im almost certain, Like McManaman he is a boyhood Evertonian and he behaves like this?

Fucker should be ran out of town.

He's one of those childhood footy fans who latches on to a team - until he perceives a notionally better option. The mentalities of these people soon find their spiritual home.

I have never despised something or someone as much as I do liverpool fans. They really are scum. In comparison, I actually don’t mind United. They’re just someone to laugh at. These ****s will be playing victims again next week
Never thought I'd say it but I've gone this way,despise these fuckers so much,everything about them makes my fuckin eyes bleed...

When their Lord Mayor suggested that this behaviour may happen he was slapped down by the club, fans groups etc who were outraged by his suggestions. Have they come out and apologised? Given that Spitty has flouted social distancing will he now be allowed in on Thursday? Not only that but why do footballers, when they aren’t playing not have to socially distance?

On a side note is anyone else annoyed that there t-shirts are saying champions 19 relating to there amount of leagues rather than champions 20 because of the year?

We should have copyrighted it last year.

It's crazy how another team can make you forget for a minute how much you hate utd.

I have lived a life despising everything Raggy, but over the last two or three seasons, I have concluded that no one, but no one, can outdo the loathing that CoachWreckers&HackersFC generate among, not just City and United fans, but ordinary decent folk.

On a side note is anyone else annoyed that there t-shirts are saying champions 19 relating to there amount of leagues rather than champions 20 because of the year?

We should have copyrighted it last year.
Sure they're not just using up what they already had printed for last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.