Newcastle (a) Pre-match Thread FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really matter who he plays on Sunday as long as Foden start
and we get the win.
Stones have returned and Garcia 10 days off has expired but I don't think he will play
though Garcia game is about speed and Newcastle is firm believer in the British way of playing.
Therefore someone who will win the headers will play.

Who is worst at defending Marcelo or Mendy?

They will lump the ball into our box for head on a stick Andy sick note Carol. I don't fancy any of our centre halves against him but suspect it's why Pep pulled Laporte off early.
I'd play a back 3 with Walker to look after Almiron.
Someone to fucking kick that dirty little ex Bournemouth twat as well.
We should win this. I thought that at Chelsea though. Have we still got the desire? I'm not sure.

Can see us losing this due to us looking dead on our feet at the end of Thursday night's game. Three days rest is fuck all especially coming off three previous games in seven days, and talk of us having a big squad to compensate is bullshit. Can't see Kev playing again as he was blowing badly on Thursday, save him for the scousers. I'd go : Ederson, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Otamendi, Garcia, Rodri, B.Silva, D.Silva, Foden, Sterling, Jesus.

Subs: Carson, Laporte, Walker, Mendy, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Sane, Mahrez, Doyle

Newcastle 1 City 0

I don't really matter who he plays on Sunday as long as Foden start
and we get the win.
Stones have returned and Garcia 10 days off has expired but I don't think he will play
though Garcia game is about speed and Newcastle is firm believer in the British way of playing.
Therefore someone who will win the headers will play.

Who is worst at defending Marcelo or Mendy?

Garcia has no pace mate. Not alone there as none of our centre backs have much but the lad certainly isn’t going to solve that issue.

Can see us losing this due to us looking dead on our feet at the end of Thursday night's game. Three days rest is fuck all especially coming off three previous games in seven days, and talk of us having a big squad to compensate is bullshit. Can't see Kev playing again as he was blowing badly on Thursday, save him for the scousers. I'd go : Ederson, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Otamendi, Garcia, Rodri, B.Silva, D.Silva, Foden, Sterling, Jesus.

Newcastle 1 City 0

so you have picked a team to lose. They say football is bent.

Newcastle 1 City 0

Why would you save our best player for a game that has no effect on our season? There’s a major trophy up for grabs here we should play our strongest 11.

They've been a bogey team recently and coupled with our loss on Thursday I'm going into this less confident than I should be. My prediction is Pep will pick a starting 11 that we'll say 'what the hell is he thinking' and said team will go on to beat Newcastle. I'd love to see us go three at the back and have Mendy and Walker as wing backs.

Newcastle 1 City 0
I would leave team selection to the professionals

Newcastle 1 City 0
That's it keep the spirits up lad and maybe we will let you give the water break time out talk.
Under normal circumstances I would be concerned about travelling up there for a cup quater but thankfully their best player the crowd will be missing. This team if nothing else has always shown an ability to bounce back and that is what I expect to see on Sunday. I see very little being kept in reserve for the dippers and predict a 3-1 victory. Their goal courtesy of the now mandatory defensive FU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.