Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate November the 5th because of the horrific lifelong injuries that fireworks cause. This ignorant bellend has just fired one into the crowd and is not arsed in the slightest. Someone could be seriously injured but hey it is just all part of the scouse celebration. sad bastards.

Shit that could really hurt someone what fucking idiots these scousers are.

They are utter vermin.

Their club, the fans, and the premier league will all have blood on their hands if their antics cause a second spike in Liverpool.

It's quite scary thinking about what they would actually have to do, to be condemned by the media. They can genuinely do what ever they want.

They can get away with it because...

b_20100225093224_scouse_scouse_pride.jpg

FA probably should be stepping in now and threatening a points reduction for next year if they repeat the behaviour, turn up at ours and cause damage. They might just understand that. Might.

trouble is should they turn up and cause trouble they will say it wasn't them but everton and Chelsea....

the fa wont do anything

the worry for me is the more they get away with the worse they will get, its going to take something really bad ( yes I know their past and that wasn't enough for the press/media) before the press/media turn on them and start telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.