I sense trouble on Thursday

This one , is this tony o'neal MIB ??

I would like to class myself as a laid back 60yr old but if the scousers turn up at the Etihad I could see me behaving like the utd fan. The scousers cant do humble...

PS I know the press/media would blame me and not them for driving 30 odd miles looking to wind up mancs :/

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/news/response-to-mayor-anderson
Apparently the Spirit of Shankley group got a little upset a few months back when the Mayor of Liverpool warned against such celebrations. Will they issue an apology?

"There is no evidence to support the Mayor’s perception that Liverpool supporters will break any lockdown regulations and gather outside of Anfield should football be resumed and played behind closed doors."

Here's the evidence: they are scousers.

Anthony Taylor isn't it?

Referee: Anthony Taylor. Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: Mike Dean. Replacement official: Akil Howson. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Stephen Child.

ok cheers. Maybe the nasty little red shithouse will try and be objective now him and his mates have helped the dippers (no penalty awarded against in nearly two years) to a title.

Got a scouser texting me on the hour every hour since their title win, and he has suggested there will be a lot of their fans heading for Manchester on Thursday , apparently the plan is a visit to the Swamp first and then over to the Etihad. Could be bullshit, but i wouldnt put it past the Dippers , why can't they just be happy with a first title in thirty years , f*cking weirdo's.

Got a scouser texting me on the hour every hour since their title win, and he has suggested there will be a lot of their fans heading for Manchester on Thursday , apparently the plan is a visit to the Swamp first and then over to the Etihad. Could be bullshit, but i wouldnt put it past the Dippers , why can't they just be happy with a first title in thirty years , f*cking weirdo's.
Hopefully the rags turn up at the shithole and kick the fuck out of them and then they turn up at ours and we smash their vehicles up as well as them.

It’s not going to happen, they are as you say simply fcukin weirdos.
They are re enacting what they seen in places like Turkey in the 70’s and 80’s.
Impressionable wankers.

Even their own club legends pleading with them not to turn up at the ground to celebrate had zero effect on them congregating en masse.

Nothing but selfishness and ignorance. What's to be expected from Liverpool supporters tbh.
How dare you , this was Everton fan’s posing as Liverpool fans get your facts straight

i have had Liverpool fans on my Facebook since Thursday, i said well done, you are now on par with Blackburn and Leicester DIDNT GO TO WELL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.