Squad rebuilding ongoing

Tosin Adarabioyo.
Our forgotten man. He’s still on our books, though. He’s at Blackburn, isn’t he? Anybody been following him?
I catch him every now and then he is learning fast and will be a premiership player, i rate him ahead of Garcia but i would not bring him back next season and probably not the season after, if anything i would do an Angelinho and sell him with a buy back clause, there are a lot of things you do not learn being on loan, it is a bit like being an apprentice, you do only what you are told then wait for guidance you are never part of the team

Really don't think we have £275m to spend on only 2 players.

we have the money ? and should buy the best if they are on the market. how does barcelona madrid united munich keep buying them ? all in big debt and the big 2 in spain asking for loans from the government after the virus outbreak. but that does not stop them buying big money players and giving them £500.000 a week in wages

koulibaly.
one more defender-alabe perfect.
one more midfielder- i take thiago.

out
bravo,stones/otamendi,zinchko/cancelo
silva and sane.

we have the money ? and should buy the best if they are on the market. how does barcelona madrid united munich keep buying them ? all in big debt and the big 2 in spain asking for loans from the government after the virus outbreak. but that does not stop them buying big money players and giving them £500.000 a week in wages

Friends of UEFA and a seriously corrupt FFP is the answer

i think after the Liverpool game i think we should be looking at playing more of the kids giving them that bit of experience it wouldnt be much pressure on them. To be playing behind closed doors. See how they progress. So the likes of Doyle maybe a few sub run outs. Garcia when fit start him whenever were playing Laporte, give him the chance to be Laportes new defensive partner. Keep Stones and Otta paired together lol.

Always wondered what players from the academy is ready to move up to help Jesus out while Kun is injured. If there is anyone.

Our biggest fault this season having to play Fernandhino in the centre back pairing. His loss from the base of midfield has been the biggest problem. I got a lot of time for Rodri and I think next season he be more ready to dominate really been a hard season for him in England he wasnt bad its just a learning season for him. Next season he be more comfortable playing that role. And if he aint we can always put Fernandhino back in for a few games as a stop gap. IF we continue with him as a centre back we wont win the league next season.

i think after the Liverpool game i think we should be looking at playing more of the kids giving them that bit of experience it wouldnt be much pressure on them. To be playing behind closed doors. See how they progress. So the likes of Doyle maybe a few sub run outs. Garcia when fit start him whenever were playing Laporte, give him the chance to be Laportes new defensive partner. Keep Stones and Otta paired together lol.

Always wondered what players from the academy is ready to move up to help Jesus out while Kun is injured. If there is anyone.

Our biggest fault this season having to play Fernandhino in the centre back pairing. His loss from the base of midfield has been the biggest problem. I got a lot of time for Rodri and I think next season he be more ready to dominate really been a hard season for him in England he wasnt bad its just a learning season for him. Next season he be more comfortable playing that role. And if he aint we can always put Fernandhino back in for a few games as a stop gap. IF we continue with him as a centre back we wont win the league next season.

I think Pep having said it was always his intention to play Fernandinho in defence will stick with that. He can be a bit stubborn I am given to believe.

Tosin Adarabioyo.
Our forgotten man. He’s still on our books, though. He’s at Blackburn, isn’t he? Anybody been following him?

I think he's done quite well there hasn't he? Blackburn fans have taken a liking to him i think and he's picked up a player of the month or two there.

It is no major rebuild.
Bravo a reserve we already have his replacement.
Kompany try again to buy.
otamendi a reserve pay off and get a back to Laporte in buy.
Angelinho a reserve sell no replacement needed.
Zincenko a reserve?? sell buy.
Silva a reserve now buy a striker/winger buy.
Fernadinho a reserve his DM position buy.
Sane a first team player buy.

So six buys needed for replacements but only 1 from ` my idea of this seasons `first team, it will not cost that much for a huge upgrade

I was actually thinking to play a couple of kids against Liverpool, what an experience that would be. A strong team plus Garcia definitely then possibly give a chance to Doyle, Palmer or Braaf. They might do well and surprise everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.