Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a recent picture, but certainly explains the non arrests in the bus attack.

I wrote to my MP regarding the lack of arrest my MP said I had to write to the complaints department of the Merseyside Police. Having seen the picture of the Chief Constable in his liverpool shirt I would have been wasting my time.

It does make you wonder if this is another reason LFC fans can do as they want without fear of arrest.

I wrote to my MP regarding the lack of arrest my MP said I had to write to the complaints department of the Merseyside Police. Having seen the picture of the Chief Constable in his liverpool shirt I would have been wasting my time.

It does make you wonder if this is another reason LFC fans can do as they want without fear of arrest.
Merseyside police have been a joke for many years. They stood back last night and watched as people fired industrial fireworks into a building for a sustained period of time. They made no attempt to intervene, even after the building was set on fire.
I lived and worked there in the 80s (in a role which required close contact with the police organisation). Perhaps things have changed since then but at that time I found the police force in Merseyside to be riddled with corruption, as was the local council.
I met a couple of City supporters who now work in the Met as police officers a couple of years ago at a London away match and they told me that the Merseyside force has a dreadful reputation with other forces. I have seen enough evidence of their incompetence attending games at Anfield over the years. In my view they are the worst at crowd control, worse even than the West Midlands force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.