Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cptaidan88: Got to feel sorry for Heidenheim and their supporters. Imagine going up and not having a chance to witness it inside a ground or beeing able to clebrate afterwards.

Imagine potentially missing out on what might be your only ever BuLi Season (Heidenheim are a really small club) as a fan.

This freaking pandemic really ruins everything about football. Even as a Liverpool fan it must feel bad to win the league in this fashion and without a proper parade etc....

@cptaidan88: Got to feel sorry for Heidenheim and their supporters. Imagine going up and not having a chance to witness it inside a ground or beeing able to clebrate afterwards.

Imagine potentially missing out on what might be your only ever BuLi Season (Heidenheim are a really small club) as a fan.

This freaking pandemic really ruins everything about football. Even as a Liverpool fan it must feel bad to win the league in this fashion and without a proper parade etc....
They've still got potentially three games to get through before they can celebrate, but it would be a pity for their fans, for sure. I think crowds will be back for next season so they will be able to enjoy it should it happen. Maybe not at full capacity at first though.

I do feel for some of the Liverpool fans I know, but that sympathy is outweighed by my contempt of the others as a result of the self-entitled attitude of the vast majority of them. Its fully deserved this season though.

Uwes taking Dusseldorf down as at HT. Losing 1-0 in Berlin and Bremen winning at home to Cologne 3-0.

Are Cologne throwing it re a local rivalry with Dusseldorf I wonder?

Saw Dusseldorf 20 odd years ago play at Freiburg and met some of their fans after the game, they thought it was hilarious how I pronounced Uwes surname when I sang the song to them.

Feel for Uwe, thought he did reasonably well. Dropped too many points from winning positions a few weeks ago and that's cost them ultimately.

Quite pleased for Werder Bremen, though they have the small matter of a play off now, potentially in a Nord derby which would be quite interesting.

Just watched the Leverkusan v Mainz game

Havertz
Bailey
Tah
St-Juste

All played, none of them were any better than what we've already got.

Uwes taking Dusseldorf down as at HT. Losing 1-0 in Berlin and Bremen winning at home to Cologne 3-0.

Are Cologne throwing it re a local rivalry with Dusseldorf I wonder?

Saw Dusseldorf 20 odd years ago play at Freiburg and met some of their fans after the game, they thought it was hilarious how I pronounced Uwes surname when I sang the song to them.
I bet his first name as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.