Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen this posted on another site, a general boards thread. It’s enough to knock you sick. Admirable of them to ‘hang in there’ during 30 years of top half premier league finishes with 75% of them being in the top 6. I can’t stand them.

The gold of this thread has been hearing the personal experiences of fans across decades of hurt, anguish and almost did it. They hung in. And then the ecstasy of it all.

Many have family and friends along the 30 years who passed away and were pivotal in their memory of what it Is to be a Liverpool fan. There has been this cathartic effect, you wish people were around to see it but what can you do.

The best part is, many rival fans are genuinely happy, can see what a record breaking season this has been, but for the bitters, it’s pure Hell, and all I can say is Thanks
wink.png

There’s plenty more to come.

Just seen a piece of news on euronews talking about LiVARpool "tainted win" in relation to a tweet by mayor Joe Anderson about the anti social behaviour by their fans. At least some news outlets are acknowledging the scouser behaviour. The Mayor said MP would take action against people not obeying COVID19 rules

Its a level of sheer fucking turncoatery i dont believe you would see anywhere else in world football mate.

Yes as a professional you might play for them as its your career and money but the way they then seemingly worship a club they have grown up despising and seeing as the rival is just beyond me it honestly is.
Me too.

That's what i took from your original post. Hence my like.
Thanks mate. I would fully expect most teams to go out and celebrate, minus the shite behaviour of course. I think the way the media have shown people out and about hasn't helped at all

I only knew about it because my wife told me (showed me some twatter account showing the litter the next day)

As soon as I see the BBC score come up with City and Chelsea I haven't read one article or loaded up any site about their title win. I really couldn't give two shites about what fans and former players have to say about their win

To be honest, with our turgid lacklustre performances all season and all this covid bollocks, I haven't been motivated for football at all.

Just seen a piece of news on euronews talking about LiVARpool "tainted win" in relation to a tweet by mayor Joe Anderson about the anti social behaviour by their fans. At least some news outlets are acknowledging the scouser behaviour. The Mayor said MP would take action against people not obeying COVID19 rules
Will MP take action against themselves then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.