Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police being attacked whilst trying to help guy who had been stabbed.

Lost for words.

That is fucking disgusting and quite frankly sums them all up for what they are

And why is this not being reported on the news showcasing them for what they are

The media are cowards along with their inept Merseyside police force

Last edited:
I do hope our club have a word with Sky, about Carragher attending the match on Thursday. He cannot be anywhere near the Etihad.
He might or might not cause any infection, but we CANNOT afford to take any risk. We still have FA Cup and CL to play for.

He will be tested and if negative he will be there! Well I hope that’s what will happen poor Tyler could get it and pop his clogs at his age.

Liver Building on fire and reports of 'stabbing' as crowds gather in Liverpool to celebrate title win
Police said there had been ‘significant disorder’ overnight in the city

Just had a quick glance at other articles relating to all this, and one thing is common

There is no comment section on any of them

I wonder why that is
Why is this? Really? Why is this? I don't want to sound bitter, I have to take my hat off to how well Liverpool have done this season. However, their fans have acted despicably but there is no mention of it in the media. Any other fans would be shamed but not Liverpool fans. I can't get my head around it at all.

Why is this? Really? Why is this? I don't want to sound bitter, I have to take my hat off to how well Liverpool have done this season. However, their fans have acted despicably but there is no mention of it in the media. Any other fans would be shamed but not Liverpool fans. I can't get my head around it at all.

Because jay it is well known how this lot act amongst football circles. The stories are long and well known

The history of their fanbase up to this current day is shameful at best - if you are not up to speed with what this lot have done over the years then you best start researching and see for yourself.

Unfortunately alot of their overseas fans probably do not have a clue what they are really like, this stupid notion that they are laughable scousers who are quick to be jovial just isn't true.

They have robbed from others, they have even robbed their own fans on european away games and they will talk about it like it is a badge of honor

The fact that the media in this country has somehow decided to never report them in a negative light since the tragic events at Hillsborough, is a stain on the media on this country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.