Glastonbury on iPlayer

I get your point entirely but disagree, Tony nearly bollocks’d everything recording Definitely Maybe, Goater was highly effective.

I do truly feel sorry for him being kicked out, it must have been a terrible experience for him and it was sad to hear he still thought about it now every day.
He can't be that bad he was part of a band in a period where they were untouchable!

Love watching all of the Glastonbury memories stuff, although i have to admit to never having been to a festival.
Having Children young and then becoming a single parent meant i couldn't really afford it or couldn't justify the expense.
I've added to my bucket list though and now in my mid fifties i'm thinking of going to one when everything opens up again.
Not sure i can handle the mud or toilet facilities i've heard about though haha

Love watching all of the Glastonbury memories stuff, although i have to admit to never having been to a festival.
Having Children young and then becoming a single parent meant i couldn't really afford it or couldn't justify the expense.
I've added to my bucket list though and now in my mid fifties i'm thinking of going to one when everything opens up again.
You'll be fine, do it you won't regret it.

Just starting the Screamdelica Primal scream set from 2011. The best set I've seen live scared it will take away from my memories on TV....

I’m 48 and Never been to one either due to the reasons you said and me being autistic, but I love music of all sorts. I was due to go this year as my misus was going to be a stall holder and we got to camp in the poshest bit. Was really looking forward to it. Pissing COVID!!! Maybe next time

They’ve got their critics Coldplay and plenty of em, but they don’t half put a great show on with some decent tunes.
Saw them at the Etihad and that was magical too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.