FA Cup Games 27/28 June

They beat a team at the bottom of the table , playing 45 minutes with a man advantage with a scrappy winner from their centre back , and this a Rag team apparently on the right track , you can guarantee if we beat the barcodes tomorrow , with an extra man and we score a goal off someones backside to win the game , then we will be considered the scabbiest , jammiest billion pound team that ever existed.

They beat a team at the bottom of the table , playing 45 minutes with a man advantage with a scrappy winner from their centre back , and this a Rag team apparently on the right track , you can guarantee if we beat the barcodes tomorrow , with an extra man and we score a goal off someones backside to win the game , then we will be considered the scabbiest , jammiest billion pound team that ever existed.
Beat a team that we lost to. The only thing that ever matters is the result, Not one fuck will they give about ten men etc.

Just logged on and not read anything but I felt physically sick at the commentary love in for Bruno Fernandez, I’ve not seen him do one thing spectacular, I don’t doubt the lad has talent, can see a pass, confidence and will score some long range shots,
I could feel Jenus getting uncomfortable knowing the other bloke was going Waaaaaay overboard
He was on the park for 120 mins and didn’t create or score a single goal, they talked like we’d just watched Zidane at Euro 2000

Beat a team that we lost to. The only thing that ever matters is the result, Not one fuck will they give about ten men etc.

Exactly. This shit ManUre team has already beaten us 3 times this season however lucky they may have been.It’s the result that counts.

We have been very disappointing this season and at this stage its all about winning. Sorry to the purists but I really don’t care how we play as long as we beat Newcastle.

CTID

The player was sent off with about 3 or 4 mins to go In normal time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.