The Mandela Effect

You never did ask for those DVD’s back did you?

I thought you were the Rangers fan and Gregy Pecky was the Celtic fan?

No you can keep them. I've moved on. And no, I'm not a fan of The Rangers. To be fair, they're not huge fans of me either.

On the Trumpton fire engine, people still don't believe that Barney Magrew is one person

7 characters rode on that engine.

Oh dear, ...……..The names of the six firemen in the television programme Trumpton were Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb.

Last edited:
I went on a brain injury course last year and the guy running it said your brain can only hold on to memories for 30 days, if you remember something longer ago than that, you're simply remembering remembering the event rather than the event itself, if that makes sense. He said he had recently met up with an old friend he'd not seen for 20 years and they reminisced about old times but their recollections of the same thing were completely different and contradictory.
Surely this can't be true.
It would mean that if you didn't think about an event for 30 days, you would never be able to remember it ever again

It would mean that if you didn't think about an event for 30 days, you would never be able to remember it ever again

Yeah it’s complete bollocks.

We have a limitless amount of storage for long term memories and actually fair better remembering the long term over short.

If he'd not seen him for 20 years , how did he even know that he was his friend ? Useless of course they rang each other every 30 days for 20 years, just on the off-chance that they might meet again.

Last edited:
As above, Blue Mist

As I said, SEVEN people rode on the Trumpton fire engine
1.Pugh
2.Pugh
3.Barney Magrew
4.Cuthbert
5.Dibble
6.Grubb

Captain Flack, anyone?
I make that 7
Oh dear, indeed

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.