Tosin Adarabioyo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will hopefully comeback and fight for a place with Garcia and Stones to partner Laporte at CB, we don't need to sign anybody on that side.

Rovers fan, ex pro and still involved at the club who goes home and away in a professional capacity (well did before empty stadiums) who I know loves the lad, reckons he'll be in the City and England team within 1-2 years.

If we do end up getting Koulibaly (or any other older CB) I really feel like we should loan Tosin *to a PL club*. Or even sell him with a buyback clause. Either way, I feel like Pep and the board will never consider him unless they see him performing in the Prem. I really hope they've at least got him in mind because I feel like we never hear his name brought up in articles regarding our CB considerations.

If we do end up getting Koulibaly (or any other older CB) I really feel like we should loan Tosin *to a PL club*. Or even sell him with a buyback clause. Either way, I feel like Pep and the board will never consider him unless they see him performing in the Prem. I really hope they've at least got him in mind because I feel like we never hear his name brought up in articles regarding our CB considerations.
I only watch occasional Championship games but I don't find too much difference in quality of football between Championship and PL (outside the top 5-6 clubs). IMO a player proves himself against top Championship opposition, he is most likely good enough to be in a PL squad.

Is he ready to be 3rd/4th choice CB? When I first saw him, I thought he was awful and sluggish on the ball, but hearing really good things about his season with Blackburn.

The lads getting a lot of Love from Rovers fans, big decisions coming up for the club and him.

Under normal times we would get a very good offer and I would suggest taking it. Being 4th / 5th choice with us will do him no good. But given the state of football finance I doubt we will get offered much. It will be difficult. Another loan seems harsh as he needs to kick on now.

It is fantastic reading the comments on Tosin's tweet from the Rovers fans. He obviously made a fantastic impression there with both his football and his interaction with supporters.
It will be fascinating watching what happens with him next season. If he can get a loan at a decent Prem club where he will play most games that would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.