Newcastle (a) Pre-match Thread FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else starting to think this continued story about Stones being 8njured is just that.......a story.....to hide the fact that mentally he isnt fit? I just dont buy it anymore.. something is wrong
Either way he’s had enough chances, i’d keep him as a decent squad player if he’s happy to stay but we need a top class partner for Laporte

Is anyone else starting to think this continued story about Stones being 8njured is just that.......a story.....to hide the fact that mentally he isnt fit? I just dont buy it anymore.. something is wrong

Probably the worst kept secret that he has been booted from the vicinity of the first team. The media is reporting we are listening to offers for him. Speculation at this point but I can’t see him being injured consistently after being reported to be fit for selection.

Let's try and not speculate about Stones' mental health or perceived alcoholism. If he is struggling then he needs to get help as soon as he can, even at the expense of his career if need be. As for the football, he's impressed a couple of times but imo hasn't maintained that standard, or even improved. Shame because there is a player in there somewhere.

Ederson
Walker
Garcia
Laporte
Zinchenko
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Have I speculated just by mentioning? I guess what I'm asking for is for people to discuss this in footballing terms only. Which I have mentioned!

Indeed, and I agree with you mate, just made me laugh that’s all, the way you’d written it.
For some reason it got me thinking of this, which I don’t need much excuse whatsoever to post ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.