COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be scary for you,wear a mask and a sumo wrestlers outfit,they should keep them away
Luckily I can keep away from people and its outside so fingers crossed. Thought of going back in fancy dress as Patrick Mcgoohan in the prisoner, before your time Kaz

More info on long term chronic side effects

The big one, approximately 1 3rd of all patients who get to intensive care levels have some sort of neurological damage including MS style issues after.

I’ve not seen estimates for a long while now So could be well off but it was something like 5% of known cases were ITU level. Hopefully that has dropped now.

I have been talking about my perfect lungs being damaged for a few weeks,leading to me not being able to breath last weekend,the hospital have given me prescription for a mobile pulse ox monitor to keep an eye on my oxygen levels,it is continuing to read lower than normal but not low enough to feel too breathless,i am so hoping this resolves but four months on and I am Sat there in hospital so I am not hopeful

I have been talking about my perfect lungs being damaged for a few weeks,leading to me not being able to breath last weekend,the hospital have given me prescription for a mobile pulse ox monitor to keep an eye on my oxygen levels,it is continuing to read lower than normal but not low enough to feel too breathless,i am so hoping this resolves but four months on and I am Sat there in hospital so I am not hopeful
I'm hopeful for you.

I think the performance of SAGE has been very mixed but some members are clearly frustrated they their recommendation are usually ignored.

Don't know why you're all still talking about this, it's all over now......isn't it?

I think it's really concerning whats happening in the United States, they are now at 43,000 new cases daily - back in April/March (the supposed peak) it was 25,000.

Are we really to believe we are only getting 800 cases a day here at the moment or is our testing just complete shit? If it's neither of these and the measures we put in place did bring cases down, I personally think we are in a world of hurt by end of August - once pubs/restaurants etc are all open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.