Wine

I used to get 6 bottles of barefoot red when I worked on the ships for £16 which was remarkable value and is a great wine. I discovered Rockstone Ridge Merlot from Aldi at £4.49 a bottle and is a nice smooth drink, comparable to a more expensive red.

A nice rich smooth red Merlot.
What's the white Merlot like?
I'm easy on wine. If it pours, I'll drink it.
One I do like, especially at Barbie time, is Cabernet d'Anjou. It's a rose, but drier and crisper than the more common Rose d'Anjou. Best served chilled. You can't buy it over here, so I'll be off to France asap to restock.

I used to get 6 bottles of barefoot red when I worked on the ships for £16 which was remarkable value and is a great wine. I discovered Rockstone Ridge Merlot from Aldi at £4.49 a bottle and is a nice smooth drink, comparable to a more expensive red.
Barefoot is a lovely wine. Normally about 6/7 quid a bottle at Morrison’s when we go. We like the aldi Toro Loco superior (dark blue label) and it’s fantastic value.

Used to drink Mundies tonic. Like a glass of white now but never know what to buy

Barefoot is a lovely wine. Normally about 6/7 quid a bottle at Morrison’s when we go. We like the aldi Toro Loco superior (dark blue label) and it’s fantastic value.

Yes I stocked up on loads of bottles of barefoot before I finished work but it's long gone now. I'll try the Toro next time I'm in there. They had some Bulgarian wine a few weeks ago on offer but I took on sip and poured it down the sink. It smelt off so it nay have just been a bad bottle but it made me reluctant to take a gamble on unknown wine.

I'm a wine peasant and only like a bit of German semi sweet with a Sunday roast every blue moon.

I received a £75 voucher the other day through the post from naked wines if anybody would like to use it.

Code - NGAG20. PASSWORD -ASP32XYN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.