Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago I had the temerity to mention to some fellow blues, all lifelong mates, that these fuckers were worse than rags and to a man they disagreed..

A few years ago I had the temerity to mention to some fellow blues, all lifelong mates, that these fuckers were worse than rags and to a man they disagreed..
I think if you did a straw poll now there would be a different result. For me, the Liverpool fanbase is worse. I can differentiate between the traditional match-going United fans (not many of these left) who I know and the nauseating worldwide fanboys. Over 50 years of watching City I have seen more violence during visits to Anfield than anywhere else, including Old Trafford. My view is based on what I have directly experienced.

The real sad thing is I find myself tarring all scousers the same now. If theres a tv programme on and it has that horrible high pitch accent I wont watch it. If I see a scouser on a quiz show I cheer loudly when they lose, I am hoping they lose from the moment they say they are from liverpool. Saw a comedian on BGT he was a vicar from liverpool ( he was funny ) but I made sure I didnt laugh. I know it's not rational , I know it's wrong but I cant help myself. Even when meeting someone for the first time if I hear that accent my brain is telling me to dislike them before I have even spoken to them.

I have never felt like this towards other clubs ( not even utd ) or other Cities or Towns. I fill sorry for Evertons fans that that's how I view people from liverpool. It's wrong I know.

It's just LFC fans have been getting away with poor behaviour for decades and you cant say anything about it. I did on another forum and was banned because the scousers ganged up and made a complaint to the owners. My crime I mentioned the coach welcome and agreed with liverpool's mayor that the season should be null n void as the liverpool fans cant be trusted = me banned !.
So I went on there the other day to see what had been written, one of the people who complained about me wrote.......

"Liverpool supporters have partied the night away outside Anfield stadium on Thursday night, than last night down the waterfront "

If i hadnt been banned i would have asked about the stabbing, attacking police and police Van's, firing fireworks into the crowd, setting fire to the liver building. Again i would have been warn about writing hatred about LFC!! As i have before. I pointed out it wasnt hatred its was facts and post links to prove it, didnt work they still banned me lol there isnt one comment about liverpool's fans behaviour on that forum. It would seem liverpool's shadow seems to fall on some forums as well as the press/media in this country. Thankfully Ric and the mods allow us to speak the truth on here.

Sorry for my Sunday ramble ;)

I've had the same mate. In recent years I've been around a lot of scousers through work etc, so maybe I see more of their shit than my mates do. But when it comes down to it, the dippers are a different breed even to rags. Of that there is no doubt.
And when I say scousers I mean the red persuasion, my experience of the Evertonians I've met has generally been good.

The real sad thing is I find myself tarring all scousers the same now. If theres a tv programme on and it has that horrible high pitch accent I wont watch it. If I see a scouser on a quiz show I cheer loudly when they lose, I am hoping they lose from the moment they say they are from liverpool. Saw a comedian on BGT he was a vicar from liverpool ( he was funny ) but I made sure I didnt laugh. I know it's not rational , I know it's wrong but I cant help myself. Even when meeting someone for the first time if I hear that accent my brain is telling me to dislike them before I have even spoken to them.

I have never felt like this towards other clubs ( not even utd ) or other Cities or Towns. I fill sorry for Evertons fans that that's how I view people from liverpool. It's wrong I know.

It's just LFC fans have been getting away with poor behaviour for decades and you cant say anything about it. I did on another forum and was banned because the scousers ganged up and made a complaint to the owners. My crime I mentioned the coach welcome and agreed with liverpool's mayor that the season should be null n void as the liverpool fans cant be trusted = me banned !.
So I went on there the other day to see what had been written, one of the people who complained about me wrote.......

"Liverpool supporters have partied the night away outside Anfield stadium on Thursday night, than last night down the waterfront "

If i hadnt been banned i would have asked about the stabbing, attacking police and police Van's, firing fireworks into the crowd, setting fire to the liver building. Again i would have been warn about writing hatred about LFC!! As i have before. I pointed out it wasnt hatred its was facts and post links to prove it, didnt work they still banned me lol there isnt one comment about liverpool's fans behaviour on that forum. It would seem liverpool's shadow seems to fall on some forums as well as the press/media in this country. Thankfully Ric and the mods allow us to speak the truth on here.

Sorry for my Sunday ramble ;)
Haha I am the same with my irrational thoughts about scousers on TV shows. I say he's a dipper the prick!! The wife says to me that she has friends who go up there and they are always made welcome and have a great time, and what's the matter with me. I take great delight when they fail miserably on quiz shows. How sad of me, never mind

The real sad thing is I find myself tarring all scousers the same now. If theres a tv programme on and it has that horrible high pitch accent I wont watch it. If I see a scouser on a quiz show I cheer loudly when they lose, I am hoping they lose from the moment they say they are from liverpool.

Fuck! That could be me talking. I am exactly the same.

Years ago, when the channel tunnel was being built, there were loads of scousers down here doing cash-in-hand jobs. And one of the pubs nearby where I often used to gig these same mouthy Liverpool fans would often congregate - and all they would do, night after night, is thieve something. Literally. Like bloody kleptomaniacs. It wasn't that they'd steal anything worthwhile, just ashtrays, beer glasses, silly little things of no consequence. Apparently they stole things just to brag to one another about it afterwards. These were grown men but they behaved like naughty schoolchildren the whole time they were down here.

I used to take great delight in ignoring them when, in their high-pitched, whiny voices they would ask me to do 'Never Walk Alone'. I'd say over the mic: "I've had a request to do that wonderful song from the musical 'Carousel', so here's....'If I Loved You', then I'd do an instrumental version of the lesser-known song just to rile the bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.