Newcastle (a) Pre-match Thread FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
your right the chelsea game was a puzzle starting 11 and KDB should have been rested or taken off at halftime
i just hope the newcastle game can left the players.because it would have hurt to lose the title to liverpool ? even if everybody is coming out saying good things ? the city squad and manager must be hurting because of a lot of shit that when on this season

we must treat the FA cup like its the world cup give it all the respect and play our best 11 ? forget playing our 2nd choice keeper and youth. we need to win this game or we have nothing else to play for until august

It certainly does hurt.

BUT I still think our achievements over the last few years are vastly underrated by the red media. Domestic clean sweep last year. Back to back league titles; 8 out of the last 10 domestic trophies! Record number of points over 2 years.

Dippers win the league in a very odd year - when we were without a couple of major players - (not to mention the VAR debacle) & you’d think they’d achieved something special.
Ah well ......, I can only imagine the publicity if either of the dirty red teams had done what we have done

It certainly does hurt.

BUT I still think our achievements over the last few years are vastly underrated by the red media. Domestic clean sweep last year. Back to back league titles; 8 out of the last 10 domestic trophies! Record number of points over 2 years.

Dippers win the league in a very odd year - when we were without a couple of major players - (not to mention the VAR debacle) & you’d think they’d achieved something special.
Ah well ......, I can only imagine the publicity if either of the dirty red teams had done what we have done
To be fair I think liverpool have achieved something special, despite the clear refereeing and var decisions they get. However what we have achieved over the last few years is more, and gets very little acknowledgement from the dippercocksucking media

I hope Pep goes back to defending as a team.
We should take the coming games to improve defensive behaviour and concentrate to get clean sheets as a preparation to CL matches,
where a top defence is key vs top sides.

I love Pep's way to dominate but he still has to solve some problems in his philosophy.
Often it's a good idea to let the opponent make errors or force them to.
We need more space upfront for more easy goals and I would like to see more variability in our tactics to invite deep sitting teams to come out and open spaces up for us.

I hate the way our defenders and goalie pass it across not only our penalty box but even across the goal area despite being pressed by attackers. If we fail to clear the ball from defence, we will get punished.

Stones needs to go in a clear out this summer, an absolute wage thief. I'd rather us get some academy lads integrated into the first team squad and see the likes of Stones, Otamendi, Mendy move on. Time to be brutal now and hopefully Pep knows the ones who aren't good enough and aren't up for a fight. Ideally we'd have a big overhaul of this squad this summer but it's just not possible, could take a good few windows to get it right.

I hate the way our defenders and goalie pass it across not only our penalty box but even across the goal area despite being pressed by attackers. If we fail to clear the ball from defence, we will get punished.

Did you hate it when we won 5 trophies in two seasons with 198 pts, playing the best football the country has ever seen?

Used to put the shits up me when they did this a couple of seasons ago, and then I had a couple of matches where I could breathe a little easier, and then they turned me back into a swivel-eyed fuckin' loon wondering which tuppeny-hapenny journeyman pro would get his birthday and Christmas presents for the next twenty years wrapped up in a manic five minutes of defensive pantomime worthy of the Ardwick HIppodrome that would see our 69% possession pissed up the wall and the curse of the two goal lead kick in!

I shall watch tonight but, Jeez, I have a bad feeling about this game. Mind, I had a bad feeling about the game at Wembers v Watford!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.