Wine

Going back to my original post, we once went on a camping (read static caravan) holiday to Carnac in Brittany. We called in at the local Leclerc's (think Asda but a lot bigger) to stock up for the week, and saw, on offer, bottles of Cabernet d'Anjou at 7f a bottle - 70p! They were doing tastings, and it seemed fine, so we bought 2 cases, at a total cost of £8.40. Later in the holiday, it was priced at 35f - £3.50. A bargain.
A few months later, I was visiting branches of a Building Society I was reviewing, and a wine shop was next door to one of those visited. Prominent in it's window was a bottle of the same wine /same label I had bought in France, on "special offer" at £8.99 a bottle!

Reel yer neck in Caveman.

Wine is fantastic stuff. I enjoy both white and red, depending on setting, meals and mood. And if you dont go mad, red is actually beneficial in health ways. So many good affordable wines out there. Which I can't ge arsed to list, because its Sunday and the Lird might smite me. Think I will have a glass of Malbec. Theres one.
So it is for girls then ;-)

Am partial to it, whatever colour it comes in. Have been a bit of a wine lush in my time. Not so much the amount these days, though I do have a glass most everyday with my tea. I do tend to go through phases, been in a sparkling phase for a while. If its white it has to be very dry. Reds I lean towards are Malbec, Merlot or Pinot Noir though I like to try and will try owt. Regions I tend to seek out, Chile or Argentina.

Am partial to it, whatever colour it comes in. Have been a bit of a wine lush in my time. Not so much the amount these days, though I do have a glass most everyday with my tea. I do tend to go through phases, been in a sparkling phase for a while. If its white it has to be very dry. Reds I lean towards are Malbec, Merlot or Pinot Noir though I like to try and will try owt. Regions I tend to seek out, Chile or Argentina.
I could be wrong but it think they’re countries rather than regions ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.