Newcastle (a) Pre-match Thread FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the way our defenders and goalie pass it across not only our penalty box but even across the goal area despite being pressed by attackers. If we fail to clear the ball from defence, we will get punished.

I absolutely love it. We are incredible at it. Lure the team in, and a few intricate passes we’re away. It’s stunning to watch. Yeah, we may get caught a few times, its very rare, but the positives outweigh the negatives a hundred fold. Much prefer that to hoofing and hoping For the second ball.

Been asked to post this, so here you go. They want Blues to ask Shaun questions via Twitter using the hashtag #MOTDX. Its 6.15pm on iPlayer and BBC Sport for the whole game.

shaun-goater-watchalong-bbc.JPG

I hate the way our defenders and goalie pass it across not only our penalty box but even across the goal area despite being pressed by attackers. If we fail to clear the ball from defence, we will get punished.

Fat Sam and Peter Reid back as his assistant. Bring back the hoof I say.

Used to put the shits up me when they did this a couple of seasons ago, and then I had a couple of matches where I could breathe a little easier, and then they turned me back into a swivel-eyed fuckin' loon wondering which tuppeny-hapenny journeyman pro would get his birthday and Christmas presents for the next twenty years wrapped up in a manic five minutes of defensive pantomime worthy of the Ardwick HIppodrome that would see our 69% possession pissed up the wall and the curse of the two goal lead kick in!
Loved the Ardwick Hippodrome. Just down the road from the hippo at Belle Vue.

Been asked to post this, so here you go. They want Blues to ask Shaun questions via Twitter using the hashtag #MOTDX. Its 6.15pm on iPlayer and BBC Sport for the whole game.

shaun-goater-watchalong-bbc.JPG
Shaun, are you going to have a long shower after spending time in the company of the BBC paedophile protectors?

I doubt they’d want me on. Cue jokes about couldn’t find any City fans. The reality being we are all too sensible to have anything to do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.