City to give Liverpool guard of honour

They absolutely deserve it. They have had a phenomenal season.

I think it's hard to say that, yes they have but I cant help thinking if VAR had been fair early season our heads wouldnt have gone down. The spurs game set the tone for me, than after playing them I gave this season up Liverpool were clearly helped to beat us we could all see it.

Our penalty against Burnley the other week wouldnt have been given early season it was very similar to the one on David Silva that wasnt given early season.

Yes they have done well but that's not forget what went on to help them get 20 odd points clear. Plus they medical staff have to be the best in Europe, which must be a great help.

I hope that image of the guard of honour burns into the mind of our players, and lights a fire in their arses next season.

Honestly relieved to hear we will be giving the guard of honor... I know I know but being petty is an awful look.

And hats off to L'pool *spits* they were fantastic(ly lucky) this year.

Hope we smash'em 5- nil on the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.