UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UEFA are banging City for the period 2012-2016, the original reporting period was 2011-2014.

Even though the dippers have as per usual got away with it, their accounts for the 2012-2016 period were helpfully published in the Liverpool Echo two years ago.

the link is below and it’s eye watering and infuriating what they’ve got away with compared to us especially when we had already reluctantly took a sanction.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...verpools-finances-fsg-years-assessed-14353937

Absolutely and unequivocally?
Yep. I even checked with a couple of the others just in case I had misheard and they backed this up. Ceferin apparently said that if we would accept we were guilty of what was described as a "technical accountng breach" we would only suffer a fine.

That does bring into question just how "independent" the Adjudicatory Chamber actually is, if the President can tout deals like that. I also heard from another source however that the G-14 clubs insisted that we get the full 2-season ban. Which just adds to the question about the independence of the CFCB, and even begs the question of whether Ceferin could have ever delivered that deal.

UEFA are banging City for the period 2012-2016, the original reporting period was 2011-2014.

Even though the dippers have as per usual got away with it, their accounts for the 2012-2016 period were helpfully published in the Liverpool Echo two years ago.

the link is below and it’s eye watering and infuriating what they’ve got away with compared to us especially when we had already reluctantly took a sanction.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...verpools-finances-fsg-years-assessed-14353937
Think they got away with it as not being in the Champions League + they sold them the new stand bullshit as well?

Yep. I even checked with a couple of the others just in case I had misheard and they backed this up. Ceferin apparently said that if we would accept we were guilty of what was described as a "technical accountng breach" we would only suffer a fine.

That does bring into question just how "independent" the Adjudicatory Chamber actually is, if the President can tout deals like that. I also heard from another source however that the G-14 clubs insisted that we get the full 2-season ban. Which just adds to the question about the independence of the CFCB, and even begs the question of whether Ceferin could have ever delivered that deal.

Thank you Colin.

Ah PB thanks for that post because I have often wondered how C. could speak for a G14 group that simply decided issues.
Possibly he masquerading as their representative but was trying to initiate his own version of mediation that he would then try to sell to a group hell bent on destroying City.
Unsurprisingly City could not trust this upside down UEFA proposal. having lost confidence.in the whole structure and stability of a high jacked UEFA.

And more and more so with every passing day. PB's latest post only strengthens my thoughts on it, of course if it turns out that CAS agree on the ban then I'm blaming it on PB ;)
Is that the one about the announcement of an announcement announcing the date of the announcement of the verdict?

Can I just ask what might be a dumb question, if we do lose the appeal what happens to the irrefutable evidence?
If City get their PR dept into gear are they able to release this, or parts of it, (subject to confidential aspects of course) to demonstrate/justify their position?

Can I just ask what might be a dumb question, if we do lose the appeal what happens to the irrefutable evidence?
If City get their PR dept into gear are they able to release this, or parts of it, (subject to confidential aspects of course) to demonstrate/justify their position?
It's actually a very good question. If we lose then I'd say it wasn't really irrefutable. But I think the CAS document that gives the reasoning behind their decision may well give us some clues as to what it was.

It's actually a very good question. If we lose then I'd say it wasn't really irrefutable. But I think the CAS document that gives the reasoning behind their decision may well give us some clues as to what it was.
Thanks. Fingers crossed and let’s see then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.