Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mancityvstoke after robbing the service stations in the 80’s
And rampaging around Europe in the 70’s and 80’s. Must be plenty of European cities who are still waiting for apologies for the dippers behaviour during those times. Funny how they think they are European royalty when every other country regards them as utter vile,feral, scum. How can they get it so wrong

And rampaging around Europe in the 70’s and 80’s. Must be plenty of European cities who are still waiting for apologies for the dippers behaviour during those times. Funny how they think they are European royalty when every other country regards them as utter vile,feral, scum. How can they get it so wrong

It’s never their fault m8 never has been never will be

they're probably the only club that has ever got the rest of its own country banned from European competition....

Last edited:
@shackattack great post, sadly I don't know how to highlight on here but you mention flags, I had never thought of it until your post but at City aways it is always 'Reddish Blues' or 'Chester Blues' etc, sometimes it is a pub name but it is always an individual flag. With them lot there is no individuality at all, if you told me they were handed out at a central point before the match I would believe you. What a sad sorry lot.

am not sure about the situation now but i know a few seasons back they used to ask for volunteers on RAWK to hold them up on the kop. so your reasoning that they were handed out before the match was not too wide off the mark. same as their behaviour, some of their banners are cringeworthy- my favourite ( sic) was the one which proclaimed " wine for my men, we ride at dawn" etc- i think at the time they had visions of invading 5th century Rome or something. look at the Kop before the game it's like the Nuremberg rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.