Newcastle (A) Post-Match Thread

Aside from Walker and Laporte we need a new defence. Maybe another DM as Rhodri doesn't totally convince me and Fern is starting to find trouble against pace.

Rodri is a bad fit for us, too slow in mind and body. He dwells on the ball too long, last night at 2-0 with seconds to go he delayed his pass so long and got clattered by one of their clogger's. It was annoying because you could see it coming yet he didn't, that's how players pick up unnecessary injuries.

Some so-called City supporters amaze me.

What the fuck do they want?

We are lucky to have a still young lad, who is happy to play second fiddle to one of, if not the finest, strikers these shores have ever seen. He’s Brazil's No 9, for fuck's sake!
Couldn't of said it better. At his age with his record and he's still improving.

I doubt there would be a player with close to his ability that would come here and spend as much time on the bench as he has without complaining

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.