Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please just no - horrible little rat of a player and overrated

He acts that way at Villa as he knows he’s miles and away their best player. The best thing he could do is join a top club and develop further. Whether that is City or not is up for debate.

He’s a very talented player that sucks opposing players to him, creating space. This will be appealing to Pep. He’s not the brightest button in the box, which will be less appealing to Pep.

I think that Grealish would be less of a mardarse if he joined us as he’d be happier creating lots of goals rather than having to buy a free kick to relieve the pressure on Villa’s defence.

I dont understand why some on here do not see him as the good player he is, anyway, mrs jules, a villa fan for 50 years says we always get their best players and would rather he went to us than the rags.
from the telegraph
Manchester City will consider Jack Grealish as a summer target should they receive their asking price from Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane.
Pep Guardiola is a huge admirer of Grealish, describing him as “one of the best players in the league” before facing Villa in the League Cup final this season. “I’m a big fan of him,” said the City manager.

I think under Pep he could be a very good player for us. Plus it'd give an excuse to play Sterling on the right.

Only issue is that he doesn't solve the pace conundrum. Although maybe Pep isn't as bothered about replicating Sané's pace in the future.

What is it with the rumour mill in last 48 hours? - seem to be stories linking us to 2 or 3 Bayern players as well as Grealish and Ake - agents getting set for the summer busy season are they?!

I think under Pep he could be a very good player for us. Plus it'd give an excuse to play Sterling on the right.

Only issue is that he doesn't solve the pace conundrum. Although maybe Pep isn't as bothered about replicating Sané's pace in the future.
Don’t understand about the pace thing as that season nobody could cope with sterling and sane but pep is willing to Toss that aside . That worries me going forward .

Don’t understand about the pace thing as that season nobody could cope with sterling and sane but pep is willing to Toss that aside . That worries me going forward .
For me the pace thing is important but not the most important. There have been games where we've played Sané and Sterling and struggled, just as with any other combination. The big thing for me though is having the Sané/Sterling pair gives us that option for the games where the inverted wingers won't work, and also Sané's pace made him a deadly substitute option. Variety is the key for us to stay fresh in attack.

Personally I wouldn't be alarmed if we didn't replace the pace but I do think we would be FAR better for it. I can only assume the club know that and can only subsequently assume that if we go for a less pacy option then there mustn't actually be a player with pace out there who's simultaneously good enough and available this summer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.