Micah Richards the pundit

(un)fortunately here in the looted colonies we restless natives don't get Skouse tv nor Bindipper Bollox Cunnts.
Although always rated Micah, even more since that non penalty of his awarded to the red shite, not to mention the sick swan.
Hope the lad is doing well and boils the piss of dippers and assorted racists from the #alm and #wlm persuasion.

Micah needs to sort that coat out though !! Maybe raffle it off to raise some cash for a charity , bit like Peps grey cardi/coat combo thingy !

Micah needs to sort that coat out though !! Maybe raffle it off to raise some cash for a charity , bit like Peps grey cardi/coat combo thingy !

I don't usually go in for conspiracy theories but I find it strange that Worsley Web is taking a rest from this place at a time that Micah is wearing that coat. I am sure we all remember Worsley had a strange coat. Is it the same one ? it is funny that they are never seen in the same room together !!

I watched the match on No Commentary and then my ERO texts that he didn't like short run ups for a pen. A pen? Who's got a fuckin' pen? I was a whole minute and a half behind, so I went on ordinary channel and muted and only put the sound back on when St. Micah of Chadderton with Royton came on! He really does lighten up the usual turgid scripted Dipper 'n Rag HTs.

An overnight twitter exchange with some scousers seems to have ended in a peaceful truce based on the agreement that Michael Owen is the worst pundit and is not Scouse. Micah seems to have won over most people at a time when smiles and basic laughter are in short supply.

The mans a breath of fresh air. In a world of dull punditry. A top fella.

You can judge people out of 10 on how much you would like to have a pint with them? Micah is a 10 whereas most pundits are 5 or 6 at most. By the way I rate Keane as a 0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.