COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's really concerning whats happening in the United States, they are now at 43,000 new cases daily - back in April/March (the supposed peak) it was 25,000.

Are we really to believe we are only getting 800 cases a day here at the moment or is our testing just complete shit? If it's neither of these and the measures we put in place did bring cases down, I personally think we are in a world of hurt by end of August - once pubs/restaurants etc are all open.

Have you not followed the situation in the USA at all?

No deaths up here in two days. Let's hope that continues. No one would admit it, but we are using England as lab rats. Boris keen to get everybody back to work too early means we can assess how fucked up that is in real time.

We have been more cautious and it's working. Looking at England right now reinforces why we need to keep things slow. You will be heading like the red state yanks if people dont screw the nut.

With respect, Scotland is like somebody on Universal credit/Furlough in this thread. They can afford to be cautious and put their health first and call the government reckless.

In the real world, self employed people (England) have to go back to work to feed their families/save their businesses and give the government money.
This money can then be given to Scotland to keep their economy going and keep their citizens safe!
Before gloating about no deaths and us being guinea pigs, remember Scotland's population is about the same as Greater Manchester and Merseyside.
So obviously you will get days without deaths just the same as some City's here.

I'm not being anti Scottish as this goes for Wales too.

With respect, Scotland is like somebody on Universal credit/Furlough in this thread. They can afford to be cautious and put their health first and call the government reckless.

In the real world, self employed people (England) have to go back to work to feed their families/save their businesses and give the government money.
This money can then be given to Scotland to keep their economy going and keep their citizens safe!
Before gloating about no deaths and us being guinea pigs, remember Scotland's population is about the same as Greater Manchester and Merseyside.
So obviously you will get days without deaths just the same as some City's here.

I used to work with somebody from Glaswegian who said Glasgow are Liverpool are basically the same place!

I wasnt gloating and what you wrote is a fucking pile of bullshit mate. The same fuckng lies we hear all the time about how you are paying for stuff. We send more to the treasury than we receive, so save the hand our shit, were fucking sick of hearing that pile of shite. If we were such a burden we would have been cut loose centuries ago. So you can fuck right off with that bollocks.pal. right fucking off.

Have a word with yourself. Really, that's not how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.