TV Series

Just finished Save Me Too and was pretty good. Actually developed better than I thought it would and sets it up for another series well.

Watched the first 2 episodes of ‘Succession’ last night. Struggling a little bit with the ‘humour’ in as far as I haven’t laughed once, just got irritated. Does this calm down as the season progresses?

I also think that the characters are unlikable and unrealistic. Is it worth sticking with?

Watched the first 2 episodes of ‘Succession’ last night. Struggling a little bit with the ‘humour’ in as far as I haven’t laughed once, just got irritated. Does this calm down as the season progresses?

I also think that the characters are unlikable and unrealistic. Is it worth sticking with?
I read a review of it which described it as an American comedy. I've only watched 2 episodes but it's certainly not a comedy

heard the characters are utter bastards. I’m tending to watch that doesn’t upset my stomach during this crap pandemic.

I’m the same with dubbed TV...just about manageable with Kung fu movies in the 70’s but that’s about it. Was going to watch Dark with my boy but not sure he’ll follow the subtitles (tried with my daughter and it doesn’t work for me).

On that note can anybody recommend anything to watch with their kids (my boy is 9). We’re just half way through Season 3 of Stranger Things and it’s an utter joy (the show as a whole)...ironically Dark has already been recommended. Anything else?

The characters take a bit of time to get used to, I seem to remember feeling the same. They are supposed to be uncomfortable to watch, it's the nature of the story as the children try to position themselves - without shame - as the successor, but you do begin to warm to them as it progresses. Definitely not a comedy, but it has its moments.

heard the characters are utter bastards. I’m tending to watch that doesn’t upset my stomach during this crap pandemic.

I’m the same with dubbed TV...just about manageable with Kung fu movies in the 70’s but that’s about it. Was going to watch Dark with my boy but not sure he’ll follow the subtitles (tried with my daughter and it doesn’t work for me).

On that note can anybody recommend anything to watch with their kids (my boy is 9). We’re just half way through Season 3 of Stranger Things and it’s an utter joy (the show as a whole)...ironically Dark has already been recommended. Anything else?
Artemis Fowl is on Disney+. Full of known faces and Kenneth Branagh directs it. Might even have a look myself, but of course the story will be pretty bland I guess as it's aimed at kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.