Can anybody remember....

bluesteel

Sometime ago there was a thread about the Mangala effect, it’s about when people remember things that didn’t happen.

The OP mentioned that there are apparently people out there, in various countries, who believe Eliaquim Mangala was a £38M football player, hundreds and thousands of people have made up performances in their heads, about a time he was playing in Portugal and being the world best defender.

Only for him to not be a professional footballer at all.

Sometime ago there was a thread about the Mangala effect, it’s about when people remember things that didn’t happen.

The OP mentioned that there are apparently people out there, in various countries, who believe Eliaquim Mangala was a £38M football player, hundreds and thousands of people have made up performances in their heads, about a time he was playing in Portugal and being the world best defender.

I think the right hand post, looking from the hooligans' South Stand, is still quivering from his volley v CFC. Dave Ewing, nor Sergioooooooooo, not Kevin, nor Aymeric could have accomplished that. Oh, Eli, if only the ball had gone in you would be installed in the City Hall of Fame, and you would have had a GotS trophy! Life can be so cruel.

So, let's get this clear. My weekend sex marathon with Emily Blunt, Kylie, that sexy darling with glasses who reads the news on the BBC and Nicole Kidman never happened?

You should check the scratches on my back mate.

So, let's get this clear. My weekend sex marathon with Emily Blunt, Kylie, that sexy darling with glasses who reads the news on the BBC and Nicole Kidman never happened?

You should check the scratches on my back mate.
giphy.gif

I believe he starred in the first series of real housewives of Cheshire and was married to Dean Gorre. Now divorced he shares a pier head apartment in Liverpool with Ricky Tomlinson.

Hahaha but I already made this joke in Damo's thread..... I never thought it was thread worthy but maybe you have something. :)

I distinctly remember George Heslop slaloming thru the Arsenal defence, dummying Jennings and flicking the ball up, volleying into the net to complete a hat trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.