UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At what level are we talking about Tolm
Khaldoons level or lower down the command chain

In and around Pep's circle.

On the leaks suggestion, don't think for a minute anybody would sit on breaking the story whether upheld or dismissed.

If anything, City would be looking to get their punch in first if they believed it had not gone our way, steering it to somebody.

That can't happen from the Uefa side, simply because one of our arguments was they are already compromised to leaks.

My take is that both already have a pretty fair idea how that case was going to go before the hearing had even started.

IF we are found "not guilty" by CAS do they not have to give a reasoning doe their judgement? If they do I think that this reasoning could be the downfall of FFP?
The verdict will be accompanied by a very short explanation, e.g. "Uefa have not shown that City did not fulfil ffp oblgations." The full reasoning will be published at a later date, probably Sept.
Any recriminations will have to wait.

IF we are found "not guilty" by CAS do they not have to give a reasoning doe their judgement? If they do I think that this reasoning could be the downfall of FFP?

CAS are not there to determine our supposed quilt they will judge on the process
A short explanation of the verdict will be published with a comprehensive one at a later date

But it is not just that there has not been even the smallest whiff about the actual verdict - which I could understand - there has been nothing about the views of UEFA or CITY of how the process went.

The representatives of both parties would have left the 3 day hearing having heard all the other side had to say and observing the 'body language' of the 3 panel members - it is only natural for opinions to have been formed about how things were received which would get discussed with close family and friends - and then whispers start - yet nothing has even been 'gently whispered'.

Anyway - I am not adding anything to this so I will just get on with my frustrations - I just find it uncanny how this is the case - it really is contrary to human nature IMO
That sums up exactly what I was going to post. Of course, we are all well aware the decision hasn’t been made yet, but that doesn’t stop an awful lot of people getting a steer on which way the 3 days went.

CAS are not there to determine our supposed quilt they will judge on the process
A short explanation of the verdict will be published with a comprehensive one at a later date
I think this is not what the resident legal experts said. I understood CAS would judge the case completely anew. @projectriver ?

Certainly for a guy who's been dead for the last ten years!

Mike was a sound guy who used to live around the corner from Maine Road. Remember seeing him crying when they sacked him. I might be wrong, but think it was something to do with him selling comps.
Haha, oops, couldn’t remember the name of the guy there now that’s been on the City Restart vids so just went with Mike anyway, didn’t realised he’d passed (god rest his soul)

But it is not just that there has not been even the smallest whiff about the actual verdict - which I could understand - there has been nothing about the views of UEFA or CITY of how the process went.

The representatives of both parties would have left the 3 day hearing having heard all the other side had to say and observing the 'body language' of the 3 panel members - it is only natural for opinions to have been formed about how things were received which would get discussed with close family and friends - and then whispers start - yet nothing has even been 'gently whispered'.

Anyway - I am not adding anything to this so I will just get on with my frustrations - I just find it uncanny how this is the case - it really is contrary to human nature IMO

Good points mcfc1632. Nothing from our side would be nothing unusual as we tend to be very tight lipped. However, as we know from experience, it is extremely unusual for there not to be any leaks from UEFA especially if they think it has gone in their favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.