Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does the info about total scouse transfer spend over the last 30 years come from? And versus city's spend over the same period. Got a gobby scouse **** to shut up.

Skysports had it at £1.47Billion mate the other day.

They'll be gutted if we win the Champions League. After all, as their fans have reminded us over and over again, that's the bigger trophy.
I would love for us to win the Chumps League this season of the Asterix * " Virus And Referees" handing the Prem to victimpool but I think it's very naive to expect anything other than a fix to stop us by the Blazers from EUAFA

“Jezza Jezza onhestly Laaaaa (spit) I was outttt walllking me djog right (spit) an I came acrosh this demo La, right, ya know, ermmmm, yeah, that’s worrit was (spit)” “no problem Jamie see you on Thursday”

Everton fan here, in peace of course.

Long time listener, first time caller.

Seeing the footage of those idiots on Friday night had my blood boiling, attacking police and firing rockets at the listed and most iconic of buildings in Liverpool, the Liver Building. The latest in a long list of embarrassing displays by the self proclaimed best fans in the world. As somebody on here already said, if that had been City, United or Everton, the media would have gone to town with the story for days. The fact that it's already almost forgotten and whitewashed over, speaks volumes. Some media outlets reported the rocket as one stray firework despite footage from various sources showing deliberately aimed rockets by various different people.

Some of their fans are using the excuse that the Liver building being lit up in blue was asking for trouble. like that justifies it. The building was actually lit up in red, white and blue to commemorate National forces day, even so, why would you try to damage one of the most prized buildings in the city?

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is don't tar all us scousers with the same brush, we're not all like that, especially Evertonians, I remember Everton playing Rapid Vienna in Rotterdam in 85 in the Cup Winners Cup final, 30000+ Evertonians and only 1 arrest! the following week was Heysel, and we all know what happened there. The European ban on all English clubs arguably affected Everton more than any other club, we were champions that year with our best ever side.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season, for what that's worth.

Everton fan here, in peace of course.

Long time listener, first time caller.

Seeing the footage of those idiots on Friday night had my blood boiling, attacking police and firing rockets at the listed and most iconic of buildings in Liverpool, the Liver Building. The latest in a long list of embarrassing displays by the self proclaimed best fans in the world. As somebody on here already said, if that had been City, United or Everton, the media would have gone to town with the story for days. The fact that it's already almost forgotten and whitewashed over, speaks volumes. Some media outlets reported the rocket as one stray firework despite footage from various sources showing deliberately aimed rockets by various different people.

Some of their fans are using the excuse that the Liver building being lit up in blue was asking for trouble. like that justifies it. The building was actually lit up in red, white and blue to commemorate National forces day, even so, why would you try to damage one of the most prized buildings in the city?

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is don't tar all us scousers with the same brush, we're not all like that, especially Evertonians, I remember Everton playing Rapid Vienna in Rotterdam in 85 in the Cup Winners Cup final, 30000+ Evertonians and only 1 arrest! the following week was Heysel, and we all know what happened there. The European ban on all English clubs arguably affected Everton more than any other club, we were champions that year with our best ever side.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season, for what that's worth.

It means more to them, thankfully we don't have to live near them. My condolences bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.