Wine

A nice Red call Uvas Del Sol from Portland Wine has been one of my favourites during the past few months. It's about £8 a bottle

My rule of thumb is to drink a bottle of red, fill the bottle and then drink the same amount of water. No dehydration = no hangover.
Works every time.
Not talking about dehydration mate, it's an allergy to sulphates in wine.

Big fan of this stuff. Their white Rioja is nice too.
CAMPO.jpg
If you like this I definitely recommend the Cune Crianza if you can get hold of it (in fact any of the Cune riojas are great).

I like a nice Rioja - Faustino or Campo Viejo Reserva

I also like sparkling rose (despite not liking still rose)

If you like this I definitely recommend the Cune Crianza if you can get hold of it (in fact any of the Cune riojas are great).

CVNE Reserva is excellent and often on offer in Waitrose for £10.99 a bottle; the vineyard delivers directly for a similar price inc delivery cost (in bulk).

Cantina Zaccagnini Tralcetto Montepulciano d'Abruzzo is a great 'dry' red wine too.

Or just drink too much :)
If wine causes it, maybe you are..
To be perfectly honest, the last time I was really drunk was just over 5 years ago, on holiday with friends in Lanzarote! A sad admission. I know, but I just can't drink any volume these days. When we went to the Cup Final last season, we stayed at the Wetherspoons in Leighton Buzzard that evening, and I could only manage 4 pints before I went on to shorts - and only 2 of them.
Until the lock down, me and my (same) mate went out once a week for a max of 3 pints, and I may have the odd drink at home, but that's it.

However, to test the sulphite theory, I've got a decent bottle of red in the cupboard, and, purely in the interests of science, I will endeavour to confirm/deny that sulphites are the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.